Trustpoint.One has partnered with a global law firm in their search for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Paralegal! The position is located in the Firm’s Los Angeles office and will support a dynamic Partner and the team on both a local and national basis. This position offers the ability to be an integral player on a well-respected and busy team!
The Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will have at least 5 years of experience and will be responsible for duties that include:
- Preparation for and attendance at closings
- Preparation of all real estate related documents such as closing checklists, purchase and sale agreements, loan documents, security instruments and more
- Review of title and survey documents
- Interaction with clients and other parties related to closings
- Special assignments as needed
The Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience, ideally from a large law firm, title company or in-house legal department
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Associate’s Degree and Paralegal Certificate
- Strong experience with reviewing title and survey documents
- Exposure to working with Real Estate Tax Credits is a big plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible for paid overtime
This position that offers an opportunity to support a well-regarded Partner on high-profile deals and the chance to work at a world-renowned law firm. The Firm offers a well-run Paralegal program that supports professional growth.
Interested and qualified Commercial Real Estate Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.