Trustpoint.one is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal for an AmLaw top 100 Law Firm. We are looking to fill this position in their Tallahassee, Florida office. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a commercial real estate paralegal, commercial title insurance company, or other related professional services environment. You will thrive on handling complex commercial real estate transactions, including sales, acquisitions, and loans.
- Working directly with Commercial Real Estate attorneys, assist with daily needs including: reviewing and abstracting purchase agreements with attention to critical dates and closing conditions.
- Reviewing and analyzing title and survey matters
- Draft title review memoranda and title objection letters.
- Organize and fulfilling conditions necessary to satisfy title requirements.
- Research real property tax and ownership information.
- Coordinate, conduct, and fund escrow closings.
- Compliance with escrow instruction letters, including recording and the issuance of final title insurance policies.
- Managing post-closing.
- Experience commercial real estate paralegal or administrative assistant in a law firm, a commercial title insurance company, or other related professional services company.
- Working under pressure to meet strict deadlines for demanding clients is a breeze.
- Exhibit excellent client service skills by working on multiple matters simultaneously in an organized manner and under minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to interact effectively with other professionals.
- You work equally well in an independent and a team environment, and you are a proactive self-starter who understands the details within a much larger context.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a commercial real estate paralegal, commercial title insurance company, or other related professional services environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and a paralegal certificate from an ABA approved program is preferred; however, work experience may be substituted for education.
Interested and qualified Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.