Trustpoint.One is actively seeking talented corporate attorneys for flexible, remote engagements with corporate legal departments. Candidates must have experience negotiating, drafting, interpreting, and managing all aspects of commercial contracts in an in-house legal department. This is an exciting opportunity to handle substantive work and interface directly with business clients while building a career that's customized to you.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Significant (7+ years) transactional experience negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements and drafting associated language and terms
- Experience handling legal issues arising in complex business transactions
- Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, results-driven environment
- At least 3 years working in an in-house or outside general counsel capacity
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong academic credentials and oral and written communication skills
- Must be licensed to practice law in good standing in at least one state
If you would like to learn more about these opportunities through Trustpoint.One- please submit your resume, in Word format.