Trustpoint.One has partnered with the New York office of an AmLaw 200 law firm in their search for an experienced Conflicts Attorney. The Conflicts Attorney will be in charge of the administration of the Firm’s lateral and new business conflicts process including identifying and resolving potential conflicts and the opening of new client matters. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Management of the Firm’s conflicts process and procedures; Assist with development of formal guidelines and processes
- Develop training programs
- Research, analyze and work to resolve all complex conflicts for all new clients, matters and new hires
- Thoroughly review all intake forms and engagement letters
- Oversee the opening of new matters and clients
- Supervise Conflicts Staff members
- Other tasks as required
The qualified Conflicts Attorney will have a minimum of 3 years of legal intake and conflicts experience from a high-volume law firm. JD and New York Bar membership, in good standing, is required. Strong computer and interpersonal skills are required. Experience with Aderant and Intapp are a large plus. This is an excellent opportunity for a Conflicts Attorney who has strong knowledge of the ethical rules of professional conduct to work in a fast-paced and continually growing law firm.
Interested and qualified Conflicts Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.