Trustpoint.One is pleased to partner with a leading international law firm in its search for a Conflicts Researcher II , will investigates, identifies, and recommends resolution of conflicts-of-interest. This is a direct hire position for the firm's Washington, DC offices and is a hybrid role.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Independently conduct thorough and accurate research of corporations, agencies and individuals listed as incoming parties to client/matters, or submitted with preliminary conflicts checks;
- Analyze and evaluate both the reference source research results and conflicts reports to determine whether conflicts-of-interest may exist with incoming parties;
- Independently inform attorneys and administrative staff as to whether potential or actual conflicts exist and propose the necessary steps to resolve; Consult with management on complex conflicts issues potentially requiring the further direction of the Professional Responsibility Committee or the Office of General Counsel;
- Bachelor’s degree (strongly preferred); and
- At least 2 years of research or Conflicts related experience (required).
This job offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and benefits. If you would like to learn more about the Conflicts Researcher II position available in DC, then please submit your resume, in Word format, to cindy.alvarengatrustpoint.one.
Trustpoint.one provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.