https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png 0 0 Drew Murray https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png Drew Murray2023-05-24 10:42:312023-05-24 10:44:08Conflicts Specialist
Trustpoint is proud to partner with an AmLaw 50 firm in their search of a Conflicts Specialist on a direct hire basis in their Houston, TX office, supporting the office of the General Counsel. Successful candidates will have 4+ years' experience with conflicts and new matters intake and 3+ years' experience at a large, international firm.
The firm offers a hybrid schedule (2 days/week in office), competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
- Updating data and opening new matters in conflicts, finance and records systems
- Assigning new matter and client numbers firmwide
- Reviewing intake requests, escalating and finding solutions as needed
- Observe and maintain firm procedures and policies for conflicts, intake and financial data; interfacing with all levels of the firm and appropriate stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years' experience with conflicts analysis and new matters intake
- 3+ years' experience at a large, international firm
- Experience with Intapp and 3E software (strongly preferred)
- Proficiency in project coordination, including collaborating in a team environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and organization
- Strong analytical skills; ability to find strategic and timely solutions
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected firm. Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.