Trustpoint.one has partnered with a leading NYC law firm in their search for an Attorney with construction contracts experience. The ideal Construction Attorney will have 6-8 years of experience in the following areas:
- Strong experience with both drafting and negotiating general construction and design agreements
- Experience with handling construction litigation matters
- Basic knowledge of construction projects related insurance issues
- 6-8 years of experience in construction contract law
- Admitted, in good standing, to the New York Bar
- Strong interpersonal and client communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Contracts Attorney to join a well-established practice that offers a highly congenial atmosphere.
Interested and qualified Construction Contracts Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.