Wonderful opportunity for an experienced Contract Administrator to join a well-respected company in Stamford, CT on a temporary basis. The Contract Administrator will support the company’s sourcing commodity team in drafting, maintaining, and revising contracts, amendments and statements of work with suppliers, in addition to negotiating certain contract provisions. The Contract Administrator will be responsible for contract extensions and renewals, and will communicate contractual changes to stakeholders. The Contract Administration will work to resolve any contract-related issues that come up, whether internally or externally and escalate to stakeholders when resolution has not been achieved.
- 2+ years of experience negotiating, drafting, and managing commercial contracts
- Experience in reviewing and amending supplier contracts
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies (Bachelor’s degree is preferred)
- Excellent communication and organization abilities
- Strong research and report-generating skills
- The ability to partner with various stakeholders and the ability to manage multiple business requests
If you would like to learn more about the Contract Administrator position available in Stamford, CT, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.