Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with an Am Law 200 firm in its search for an Attorney to provide substantive legal services on a long term contract basis in Kansas City, Missouri.
Contract Attorney Job Responsibilities:
- Answer and/or draft Motions to Dismiss Complaints/Petitions
- Prepare affirmative discovery
- Response to discovery
- Prepare subpoenas
- Obtain client documents and interview client witnesses
- Conduct legal research
- Prepare pre-trial reports.
- Juris Doctor
- Member, in good standing, of the Missouri bar
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Superb research and writing skills
Interested and qualified Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.