May 15, 2020
Richmond, Virginia
Job Type


Trustpoint.One is hiring law school graduates for our law firm client in Richmond, Virginia for upcoming Contract-to-Hire Case Manager roles (not standard document review).

The expected start date of these positions is Monday, June 8th and the hourly pay rate will be $23.00 per hour.

The current plan is for the work to be conducted in an in-person office environment (the office is located in The Boulders Office Park) that provides measures for safe social distancing and that will be in line with the guidance provided by the CDC and compliant with the phased re-opening of the Commonwealth as directed by the Governor.

The position is a 40 hour per week assignment. Initially during the training period (roughly 4-6 weeks) the work schedule will be 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. After the initial training period the work schedule will shift to 10:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) (to accommodate West Coast clients).

This role is estimated to last 2+ years (with a 3 month contract period).

The Primary Duties and Responsibilities of this position include:

  1. Handle complex verbal and written communications from law firms (attorneys and paralegals) concerning settlement inquires. Perform outreach to law firms and claimants to answer questions. 70% of the communication will be written, with the remaining 30% being verbal/over the phone.
  2. Act as a brand ambassador to represent the firm in a positive manner through written and verbal communication.
  3. Display courteous and professional dialogue whether through email or phone.
  4. Review financial documents and apply complex methodology in order to value claims.
  5. Review documents for accuracy and in accordance with program settlement.
  6. Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills to include the drafting of clear, concise emails and the presentation of questions that are pertinent to assignments.
  7. Demonstrate strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Excel skills highly desired.
  8. Demonstrate strong attention to detail and accuracy.
  9. Capacity for performing tasks requiring high levels of analytical ability.
  10. Demonstrate flexibility to respond to and manage different tasks, often with competing priorities; and willingness to accept new task assignments.
  11. Work with sensitive material that requires a high level of confidentiality.

Interested candidates should please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume to to begin the registration and interview process.

We look forward to working with you!



Drop files here browse files ...

Related Jobs

May 21, 2020