Excellent opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to support the Contracts & Licensing group of a leading Research & Development organization in New York City. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work alongside industry experts and leaders in a temp-to-hire role. Duties will include:
- Management and maintenance of contracts database
- Daily responsibility for compliance with company policies and procedures
- Initiate, manage and finalize contracts execution process
- Support Contracts & Licensing group in all aspects of administration with transactions involving Intellectual Property
The qualified Contracts Administrator will have ideally have 2-4 years of experience and some exposure to Intellectual property matters. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Paralegal certificate preferred
- Excellent computer skills including strong proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Detail-oriented with a strong commitment to excellence and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive organization with a great team and a growing department.
Interested and qualified Contracts Administrators are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.