Trustpoint.One is proud to be supporting a government entity, located in Washington, DC, in their search for a Contracts Administrator. This is a long-term (up to 3 years!) contract role. The Contracts Administrator will be responsible for tasks that include:
- Examine and evaluate information in case files, for case litigation worthiness and appropriate titles of law.
- Determine the need for additional information, independent surveys, evidence, and witnesses, and plans a comprehensive approach to obtain this information.
- Through on-site visits, interview and review of records on operations, look for and evaluates the relevance and worth of evidence.
- Summarizes and compile comparative data to examine and evaluate respondent's deficiencies in order to provide evidence of illegal practices or patterns.
- Review economic trends and forecast at the national and regional level to evaluate the impact of successful prosecution and potential remedial provisions of ongoing investigations and litigation.
- Identify types of record keeping systems and types of records maintained which would be relevant.
- Gather, sort, and interpret data from various record systems including computer information systems. Interviews potential witnesses for information and prepares witnesses for court appearances.
- Develop statistics and tabulations, such as standard deviations, regression analyses, and weighting, to provide leads and supportive data for case litigation.
- Prepare charts, graphs, and tables to illustrate results.
- Analyze data, develops recommendations and justifications for the attorney(s) who will take the matter to court.
- Work with the attorney(s) during the progress of the case, obtaining and developing further evidence and exhibits, providing administrative assistance, and maintaining custody of exhibits, documents, and files.
- May appear in court as a witness to testify concerning exhibits prepared supporting plaintiff's case.
- Ability to use a personal computer to access and retrieve data (i.e., Word, Excel, email applications, and Windows Operating Systems).
- Skill in supporting Federal managers and executives.
- Presence and/or notability of past experience in providing advisory services at a high organizational level with the Federal Government.
- Have effective communication skills (phone, email, etc.).
- Strong case-related administration and organizational skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding office environment.
- Be proactive, dependable, and capable.
- Possess good judgment, and high ethical standards.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality entrusted to them.
- Currently have or the ability to obtain a favorably adjudicated Secret Clearance.
- Experience with audit related investigations that involve reviewing contract documentation to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- The position requires that the person ensure that customers files are kept in compliance with all recent OIG recommendations.
- Ability to analyze and provide the percentages of expert contracts, invoices, and contract documentation that would fail audit reviews.
This role requires a Bachelor's Degree and three years’ experience working as a Contracts Administrator. Perks include 401(k) and paid holidays!
Interested and qualified Contracts Administrators are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.