Trustpoint.One (Trustpoint International) a leader in the world of Managed Legal Services has an immediate need for a Contracts Administrator in our Atlanta office.
This is a full time permanent position offering a competitive salary along with a full range of benefits and an excellent working environment.
- Minimum of three years experience as a Contracts Administrator or equivalent
- BS required
- JD or Paralegal Certification or equivalent strongly desired
- Experience in a law firm, legal staffing, or legal services company desired
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written required
- Manage contracts according to company policy and procedures
- Evaluate contracts thoroughly to ensure completeness and adherence to company policy
- Manage the approval and execution process
- Field both internal and external requests for status of contracts
- Manage contract execution process
- Manage the life cycle of company contracts, from initial request to final signature
- Track and monitor contracts for expiration dates, future obligations, and other contractual deadlines
- Maintain the contracts database
For immediate consideration, please submit resume in confidence ) noting "Contract Admin" in the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustpoint.One is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.