Trustpoint International (Trustpoint.one) has an immediate need for an experienced Contracts Administrator in our Atlanta, GA headquarters.
- Develop contract proposals and renewals
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal laws and regulations
- Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date
- Negotiate and approve contract terms
- Maintain contracts database
- Report to management as required
- 3+ years prior experience in a contract administration role or a related field
- Paralegal, JD, or MBA desired
- Strong negotiation and mediation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Must be detailed and have excellent organizational skills
This is a full-time permanent position offering a highly competitive salary and a full range of benefits.
For immediate consideration please submit resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustpoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.