Great opportunity for an experienced Contract Administrator to join a company in Birmingham, MI on a temporary basis, with the possibility to convert to a direct hire position. The Contract Administrator will maintain files for contracts containing original contracts, relevant correspondence, amendments, clarifications and payment schedules, including detecting errors and inconsistencies in contracts. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Liaising with staff on all levels of the company to analyze and determine a comprehensive contract strategy.
- Designing standardized language and guidelines for contracts.
- Reviewing contracts for compliance with language guidelines.
- Collaborating with internal procurement, legal and human resources teams to ensure contracts' compliance.
- Sharing and clarifying contract processes, conditions and details with management, business partners and employees.
- Obtaining contract-related information from relevant parties.
- Reviewing contracts, verifying accuracy and resolving discrepancies in line with company rules and guidelines.
- Ensuring relevant documentation accompany contracts, and maintaining digital and hard copies of relevant documentation.
- Liaising between parties regarding contract development, and negotiations regarding terms and conditions, and drafting and revising changes as required.
- Identifying potential risks contract changes may pose to company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, mathematics, accounting or economics, master's degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience managing commercial contracts from cradle to grave.
- Proficient knowledge of legal requirements pertaining to relevant contracts.
- SAP/ERP experience preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, accountable and a proficient multitasker.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. -Excellent reading and comprehension skills.
- Proficient ability to detect errors and inconsistencies
If you would like to learn more about the Contract Administrator available in Birmingham, MI, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.