Trustpoint One is assisting an international technology company in its search for a Contracts Attorney for its legal team. The Attorney will comprehensively support an international business by preparing and negotiating various legal documents in a corporate setting including contracts, statements of work, etc., both individually and in partnership with other legal professionals in the US and Germany. The Attorney will also interact with the Company’s Supply Chain executive leaders, employees, partners, contractors, affiliates, and end-user customers on a global basis, managing a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance. This position can be remote.
Contracts Attorney Responsibilities:
• Contract execution and management including drafting and reviewing a variety of agreements (both U.S. and international) with customers and suppliers
• Act as a key partner and legal resource for the business in contract negotiations and negotiation strategy
• Support of legal corporate, compliance and employment matters
• Provide departmental support by counseling managers on legal matters impacting their functional areas
• Provide litigation support by evaluating legal exposure and propose solutions to manage or mitigate risks across the business.
• Assist with due diligence and post-acquisition integration for mergers and acquisitions.
4-7 (mid-senior) or 7-10 years (senior) of legal experience with significant experience in a commercial contract environment (in particular software sales)
• JD Degree from an accredited law school
• License to practice in a US state or Canada
• The ability to find and apply practical legal solutions to complex legal problems
• Solid written and verbal communication skills; experience communicating with executive level management
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Additional UK law qualification or background or experience in UK law matters
• Background in general corporate business law with experience in information technology and/or intellectual property software licensing, including SaaS and cloud-based deployment models.
If you possess the requisite qualifications and would like to learn more about the Contracts Attorney position, please submit your resume in Word format.