Trustpoint.one has partnered with a growing company in its search for a Contracts Attorney in Austin, Texas to join their legal team. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare, review, and negotiate various commercial agreements with customers, suppliers, and business partners, including master services agreements, statements of work, RFP responses and supporting documents across Services Offerings, with minimal support.
- Ensure contractual terms are consistent with company policy and U.S. law and regulation
- Establish best practices for contract review processes and contract management system
- Support internal business leaders in understanding legal considerations and solutions to effectively negotiate price, deliverables, services scope, warranty, and other commercial agreements
- Law degree from an ABA-accredited law school
- 3+ years of experience negotiating and drafting a wide array of commercial contracts and providing legal advice to internal business units
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
If you would like to learn more about the Contracts Attorney position in Austin, Texas, then please submit your resume, in Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org.