Trustpoint One is seeking an experienced Contracts Clerk/Paralegal for a temporary position for a growing company in Brownsburg, Indiana. The position reports to the National Accounts/Contract Manager providing support to the corporate operations and may become permanent.
Contracts Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Record and track incoming contracts and purchase orders;
- File and provide administrative support including answering the telephone, as necessary;
- Confirm approval with area managers for rates, scope of work, etc. and follow-up as
- Review requests for information from customers and provide the appropriate follow-up;
- Request insurance certificates, as needed;
- Prepare contract files for Contract Specialists review and signature;
- Email contract back to customer or attach cover letter and send packet back to customer;
- Follow-up for returned contracts and scan and file contracts upon final receipt;
- Request information regarding Site Extension Requests and process accordingly;
- Assist Contract Specialists and National Accounts/Contracts Manager with special projects as time allows.
- Associate's degree in Business or High School diploma with relevant work experience in
lieu of degree;
- Minimum of two years’ experience of contracts administrative review in a construction environment preferred;
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have an excellent ability to focus on the task on
- Must have a positive attitude and a self-motivated work ethic;
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines with accurate work;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organization skills in order to handle the high volume and detailed tasks;
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Familiarity with Oracle is preferred.
If you would like to learn more about the Contracts Clerk position in Brownsburg, Indiana, please submit your resume in Word format.