Trustpoint One is seeking an experienced Contracts Paralegal or Junior JD for a Temp-to-Perm Contracts Clerk position for a growing company in Brownsburg, Indiana.
Contracts Clerk Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the National Accounts/Contracts Manager, responsible for recording and tracking customer contracts, along with e-mailing and calling customers to complete files;
- Responsible for filing, providing administrative support and answering the telephone, as
- The Contracts Clerk will assist the Contracts Specialists and National Accounts/Contract Manager in providing support to the corporate operations;
- Record incoming contracts, purchase orders, etc. and maintain a customer file;
- Confirm approval with area managers for rates, scope of work, etc. and follow-up as needed;
- Review requests for information from customers and provide the appropriate follow-up;
- Request insurance certificates, as needed;
- Prepare contract file for Contract Specialists review and signature;
- Email contract back to customer or attach cover letter and send packet back to customer by federal express, when originals are required;
- Ensure appropriate managers and departments within Badger are copied on information that relates to their area;
- Follow-up for returned contracts and scan and file contracts upon final receipt;
- Request information regarding Site Extension Requests and process accordingly;
- Assist Contract Specialists and National Accounts/Contracts Manager with special projects as time allows.
- Associate's degree in Business, Bachelor’s Degree or Juris Doctor preferred;
- Minimum of two years’ experience of contracts administrative review in a construction
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have an excellent ability to focus on the task on hand;
- Must have a positive attitude and a self-motivated work ethic;
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines with accurate work;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organization skills in order to handle the high volume and detailed tasks associated with this position;
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
If you’d like to learn more about the Contracts Clerk position in Brownsburg, Indiana please submit your resume in Word format.