Join a highly respected institution and make an exciting change in your career!
Trustpoint.One is working with our client, located in Marina del Rey, on an exciting opportunity for an experience Contracts Administrator/Specialist. This opportunity will be joining a great contracts team, already in place! The right candidate for this role will be expected to have some government contracting experience – including drafting and negotiation of contracts, contract review experience, and budget and grant experience as well. Prior experience within a university setting would be very helpful! The office is moving back to a hybrid structure (remote and in-person).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years' experience related to the negotiation and administration of government contracts or subcontracts (FAR and DFAR)
- Experience with budget development and proposal preparation is very important
- Experience with grants and grant terms based on DODGAR’s and FDP
- Background handling pre-award responsibilities (in a university setting)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The most important aspect of this role will be the budgeting and grants experience.
Qualified candidate are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration