Trustpoint.One is seeking an experienced Contracts Manager candidates to work with our major financial institution client on a fully remote basis. This is a 6+ month contract job and will be responsible for a broad array of duties including:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts including procurement agreements, MSAs, statements of work, NDA’s and other types of agreements
- Reviewing agreements and identifying potential issues concerning data, privacy, and intellectual property
- Examination and verification of all documents related to transactions
- Analyzing legal problems
- Be able to communicate risks clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, to audiences of all levels of sophistication
- Must be able to handle a high volume of work efficiently
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a corporate legal department or contracts manager role
- Experience with reviewing and negotiating third-party supplier agreements is a MUST for this role
- Bachelor’s degree is required; JD is a plus
This project will require candidates to work remotely at their home on a client-issued computer. Candidates must reside and work in the Eastern time zone.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to work in a fast-paced environment while gaining invaluable exposure to an in-house legal department.
Interested and qualified Contracts Managers are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.
We look forward to working with you!