Trustpoint.One is pleased to be supporting a major financial institution client in their search for an experienced Contracts Manager to work on a remote basis. This is a 6+ month contract job and will be responsible for a broad array of duties including:
- Review contracts and extraction of pertinent information
- Draft and negotiate supplier and vendor contracts such as termination notices, contract amendments, SOWs, etc.
- Manage contracts for uploading to contracts repository
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate legal department or contracts manager role
- Experience with reviewing and negotiating third-party supplier agreements is a MUST for this role
This project will require candidates to work remotely at their home on a client-issued computer.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to work in a fast-paced environment while gaining invaluable exposure to an in-house legal department. $40 per hour, 40 hour work week Monday through Friday. This position might have potential to become direct hire for the right person.
Interested and qualified Contracts Managers are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.