Trustpoint One is seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to be part of a dynamic team within a growing company in Brownsburg, Indiana. If you are results driven and have a solid background in tracking contracts, customer service and teamwork, submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct and oversee contracts throughout their lifecycle. Serve as the main facilitator for
negotiations, recommendations, record keeping, monitoring, and change management.
- Provide direction, training and support to direct reports in the department.
- Lead contract drafting, evaluation, negotiation, and execution and maintain contractual records.
- Lead, develop and implement procedures and policies for the group adhering to streamlining contract lifecycle management.
- Provide above average customer service to internal and external customers.
- Ensure compliance with Company’s safety and high service standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Juris Doctor (preferred).
- Certificate or diploma in Contract Administration preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience in Contract Administration with 3+ years in managerial capacity.
- Industry knowledge based on 10 years+ of performing formation, negotiation and
administration activities for contracts and subcontracts.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge, capability and competence in the following commercial, technical and interpersonal aspects.
- This position requires strong computer skills, good math skills, a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills. Strong work ethic.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and effective organizational skills.
If you would like to learn more about the Contract Manager position in Brownsburg, Indiana please submit your resume in Word format.