Trustpoint.One is pleased to partner with a Fortune 500 financial corporation in its search for a Contracts Manager who has experience with drafting and negotiating third party commercial contracts. This is a contract role with the potential for conversion. It is a hybrid role (3 days in office) and the candidate should be local to Richmond, Virginia to reliably commute to the office.
This is a great hybrid opportunity with a major financial institution that has a reputation for being a top place to work!
In this role, the Contracts Manager will primarily be supporting various business lines (including IT, contractor labor, the HR team, GC and Risk Management teams). Accordingly, the person will thrive in a fluid, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
Successful Contracts Manager candidates will:
- have 3 years or more of direct experience negotiating complex 3rd party supplier/vendor contract agreements from inception to execution (contracting experience at a financial institution is a plus!);
- be skilled at transaction management and negotiations with third parties and be able to learn quickly;
- be proficient in Word/Google Docs and Excel/Google Sheets;
- have an understanding of global privacy laws/concepts (preferred);
- have verbal and written proficiency in Spanish (a plus!);
- JD strongly preferred!
- All candidates must be able to work at a computer screen for a sustained amount of time.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Anticipated duration is approximately 1 year with potential of direct hire conversion.
If you are someone who has an eye for detail and enjoys contract management, this might be the role for you!
Interested and qualified Contracts Managers are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration!
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.