Trustpoint.One is seeking Contracts Manager candidates for a 6-month contract job starting in mid-April with our major financial institution client in Richmond, Virginia.
The hourly pay rate is $28.00 per hour with a standard 40-hour work week (Monday-Friday). No overtime is expected for this position. This project will require candidates to work remotely at their home on a client issued computer. Preference will be given to candidates residing in Central Virginia as the work could transition to in-office work mid-later this year depending on the status on the COVID pandemic.
- Will be responsible for negotiating and drafting contracts including amendments, licenses, statements of work, NDA’s and other types of agreements
- Reviewing agreements and identifying legal or business risks
- Examination and verification of all documents related to transactions
- Analyzing legal problems
- Be able to communicate risks clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, to audiences of all levels of sophistication
- Must be able to handle a high volume of work efficiently
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a corporate legal department or contracts manager role
- JD. degree preferred but not required
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Richmond.firstname.lastname@example.org begin the submission process. Please note that Trustpoint.One never submits your resume without your expressed permission.
We look forward to working with you!