https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png 0 0 Toni Morlas-Woodard https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png Toni Morlas-Woodard2023-05-15 12:30:162023-05-15 12:30:17Contracts Paralegal/Legal Assistant
Contracts Paralegal/Legal Assistant
Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with a well-known financial advisory and global consulting firm in its search for a Legal Assistant with contracts experience to join its Legal Compliance Risk Team on-site in Southfield, Michigan.
Legal Assistant – Client Engagement Documents Responsibilities:
Monitor contracting software tool (SpringCM) and ticketing tool (ServiceNow) for incoming requests
- Assist the Legal Team respond to requests on a timely basis, including uploading documents to the software tool and reviewing documents for compliance with the firm’s standards
- Coordinate running reports from the contracting software tool as needed or requested
- Within the contracting software tool, help review, revise, and coordinate North America and Asia engagement documents such as confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, engagement letters, and non-reliance letters.
- Coordinate communication with and between our firm’s clients, internal stakeholders, in-house counsel, outside professionals and service providers
- Coordinate, track and report on Risk Management Committee (RMC) activities and approvals; including preparing materials for monthly meetings, initiating requests for RMC approvals via email, scheduling ad hoc RMC calls and providing RMC support for the Chief Legal Officer and co-Chair of the RMC. Provide the above support for subcommittees of the RMC
- Respond quickly to requests for information, documents, policies, templates, instructions.
- An Associate’s degree or higher, and either (i) 2+ years of experience as a paralegal, in purchasing, contracting or procurement, or (ii) other relevant contracting or business experience. Practical business experience and familiarity with consulting industry is a plus.
- Proficiency and willingness to work with technology related business tools is mandatory; the selected candidate will be expected to spend much of their time working with Contract Management Software (SpringCM), ticketing software (ServiceNow), Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and working/communicating via e-mail (Outlook).
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail, and excellent proofreading skills.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a matrix, team-oriented environment; Ability to work with a variety of people across cultures and geographic locations, to deliver consistent and timely results.
- Ability to work effectively in high demand situations, including responding to urgent requests as needed, prioritizing multiple business objectives, and meeting deadlines and milestones for projects.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Possess characteristics such as common sense, teamwork, diligence, integrity, professionalism, high level of good judgment, strong sense of accountability, proactive in resolving issues
- Ability to handle and protect confidential, sensitive information
- Ability to communicate detailed and complex information to others
Qualified candidates should submit a resume in Word format.