Great opportunity for an experienced Contracts Paralegal to join the legal department of a company in Ann Arbor, MI, on a temporary basis with the potential to convert to a permanent position. Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of contracts and supporting documents, including master services agreements; consulting agreements; statements of work; confidentiality agreements; terms and conditions; and other forms of written agreements
- Assist in the development of template contracts for customers to utilize within certain standards
- Maintain and update standard documents, including terms and conditions; confidentiality agreements; etc.
- Develop and support the internal controls and systems relating to contract origination and compliance
- Identify and upload contract tasks into the Compliance Tracking System (CTS) on a regular basis
- Monitor the effectiveness and contract task compliance of CTS users
- Develop and report out of metric measurements of CTS
- Procure insurance certificates through broker according to contractual obligations
- Provide backup to Contract Administrative Specialist for contract origination during absences and periods of increased volume/complexity
- 2+ years’ experience negotiating, drafting, and managing commercial contracts.
- The ability to also manage administrative items (data entry/life cycle management).
- Microsoft Office; Sharepoint; and Documentum
- Good business sense
- Agility to switch priorities
- Responsible to follow through until completion
If you would like to learn more about the Contracts Paralegal position available in Ann Arbor, MI, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.