Wonderful opportunity for an experienced Contracts Paralegal to join a well-respected company in Palm Beach Gardens, FL on a temporary basis. The Contracts Paralegal will work with an attorney to negotiate with external clients and to coordinate with internal clients, and will have support of the current team for strategy. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting attorney with contract drafting, negotiation and management
- Assisting attorney with due diligence of existing contracts
- 5+ years’ experience supporting attorneys in a transactional practice, including at least 2 years of experience handling commercial contracts
- Good communication and organization/project management skills
- Good understanding of corporate structures/governance
If you would like to learn more about the Contracts Paralegal position available in Palm Beach, FL, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.