Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to support the legal department of a Fortune 500 company?
Kelly Legal Resources, a division of Trustpoint.One, is working with our corporate client on several positions for experienced Contract Administrators. These positions will start on-site in Troy and may evolve to a remote position! The client will consider contract administrators, paralegals, JDs, and licensed attorneys for these long-term contract positions. These temporary opportunities are offered at a competitive rate, with responsibilities that will include:
- Reviewing of contracts related to various matters
- Red-lining contracts
- Negotiation of contract terms with the company's clients
- Additional contract related responsibilities, as assigned
- 2+ years of prior experience related to contract review, contract analysis, and contract negotiation
- Familiarity with terms such as BPO, RPO, MSA, and MSP programs
- Experience with staffing contracts is helpful
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their current resume (Word format) for immediate consideration.