Trustpoint One is seeking an experienced Contracts Specialist to be part of a dynamic team within a growing company in Brownsburg, Indiana. Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the Contracts Specialist will review and negotiate subcontracts and provide support to corporate operations.
Contracts Specialist Responsibilities:
- Review and negotiate project-specific contract agreements for items that need to be revised to ensure the Company’s best interests and to be in compliance with work being done on jobsite.
- Track daily Purchase Order values accurately and support Operations in obtaining change orders if required.
- Assist Contracts Manager with special projects as time allows.
- Process OCIP forms, insurance certificates, etc. as needed for contracts and log. Forward
information to appropriate person within Company.
- Support contract drafting, evaluation, negotiation, and execution and maintain contractual records.
- Develop and implement procedures and policies for the group adhering to streamlining contract lifecycle management.
- Review requested information and ensure that all information in file has been prepared as requested and required by customer.
- Filing, administrative support, and answering telephone as necessary.
- Follow-up on emails and calls to customers, as needed, to complete files.
- When heavy workload occurs, assist in maintaining individual Customer logs of all contracts.
Assist with providing follow up for returned contracts, scanning and filing contracts upon final receipt.
- Bachelor’s Degree or extensive relative work experience in lieu of degree.
- Certificate or diploma in Contract Administration preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience reviewing and executing contracts for approval in a
construction environment preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge, capability and competence in the following commercial, technical and interpersonal aspects.
- Strong computer skills, good math skills, a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong work ethic and analytical abilities.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Very effective organizational skills.
If you would like to learn more about the Contracts Specialist position in Brownsburg, Indiana please submit your resume in Word format.