Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with a multinational hedge fund and financial services company in its search for a Contracts Specialist/Contracts Paralegal. This remote position is expected to be a long term temporary role within the Vendor Contracts team.
Contracts Specialist/Paralegal Responsibilities:
- Assist in moving a high volume of contracts through contract management service.
- Send documents out for internal signature and obtain counterparty signatures.
- Complete metadata fields in our database and file documents.
- Review contract and extract pertinent information for entry into metadata fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate.
- Prior contracts experience.
- CLM experience required.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Qualified Contracts Professionals are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.