Trustpoint.One is seeking an experienced Copyright Paralegal to join our client, a cutting-edge AmLaw 100 law firm! The Copyright Paralegal will support Intellectual Property Attorneys with duties that include:
- Preparation and filing of Copyright registrations
- Conduct searches in the Public Records Catalog
- Review and preparation of responses to examiner inquiries
- Preparation of transfer and change documents
- Filing of documents with the USCO
- Maintenance of electronic files
The qualified Copyright will have 6+ years of experience handling all facets of the Copyright process. In addition, strong knowledge of working with the USCO and a general familiarity with docketing procedures and filing dates is a requirement for this role. Knowledge of foreign filings is a plus. Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate are required.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and thriving team environment!
Interested and qualified Copyright Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.