Trustpoint.one has partnered with a Boston area law firm in their search for an Attorney with complex corporate transactional experience. The ideal Corporate Attorney will have experience in the following areas:
- 3 - 4 years of experience representing clients in a range of corporate, securities and business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, financings (debt and equity) and general corporate matters
- Experience with formation and funding of emerging growth companies, private equity investments, general corporate counseling and a wide variety of transactions
- Demonstrated ability to first-chair transactions both in terms of drafting and negotiation
- Experience in a robust corporate law practice required
- Admitted and in good standing in Massachusetts
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- A commitment to client service
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger collaborative team and to mentor and develop less experienced team members
- Strong academic credentials
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Attorney to join a well-established practice that offers a growth opportunity for attorneys with long-term professional development aspirations.
Interested and qualified Corporate Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org, for immediate consideration.