Tremendous opportunity for an attorney with strong production experience!
Trustpoint.One is actively seeking an experienced Corporate Counsel, with previous experience related to entertainment, production and content marketing matters - to join our client in Burbank, CA. As a member of the team, you would be responsible for all legal matters arising during the course of development and production, including but not limited to drafting and negotiating a wide variety of production agreements, evaluating rights, and providing legal counsel to production, business, and creative executives in an accurate and timely manner. This is a temporary opportunity, offered at a very competitive rate – as well as the opportunity to work remote!
- JD Degree, from an accredited law school
- Admission to California State Bar Association (or willingness and qualification to be Registered In-House Counsel)
- 2+ years of significant production legal experience; experience in new media and content marketing production is preferred.
- Significant experience drafting and negotiating a wide variety of production related agreements including third-party production services, talent, writer, licensing, location, crew, third-party consultant, rental, catering, and vendor agreements.
- Excellent professional communication skills. Attorney will coordinate with all levels and departments, within this Global corporation
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their current resume for immediate consideration.