Trustpoint.One is seeking an experienced Corporate Paralegal for a newly created position with our client, a publicly traded corporation in the Orlando area. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the corporate legal function of a growing and forward-thinking company undergoing expansion. Ideal candidates will have at least five years’ experience managing corporate functions in either a publicly traded company or law firm.
The Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for a broad array of duties that will include:
- Create organizational documents, including articles of incorporation or dissolution, stock certificates and merger agreements
- Board Meeting preparation, minutes, resolutions and more
- Create and distribute annual reports; draft reports and procedure manuals
- Manage all SEC filings, including D&O questionnaires, registrations, and proxy statements
- Lead the contracts process, including drafting contracts such as non-compete agreements
- Oversee the company insider trading program
- Assist with ethics and compliance programs
- Handle entity management and subsidiary filings
- Work closely with outside counsel
- Perform legal research
Additional requirements include a minimum of 5 years of corporate governance / housekeeping experience and strong drafting skills. Knowledge of securities, stock offerings and current experience handling SEC matters is essential. A Bachelor’s Degree is required for this role; a paralegal certification from an ABA-approved program is a plus.
Corporate Paralegals who are interested in becoming an integral part of this exciting new venture should send a resume in Word format for immediate consideration.