Kelly Legal Resources, a division of Trustpoint.One is currently working with a respected Metro Detroit law firm, on their search for an experienced Corporate Legal Assistant! This exciting permanent opportunity will join the corporate practice group at the firm, with responsibilities that will include the following:
- Drafting/preparation of correspondence, memos, corporate related documents, etc.
- Track and manage attorney calendars
- Keeping track of attorney time/billing; log into system as needed
- Proofread and redline documents
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned
- 3+ years' experience with significant responsibilities supporting a senior-level attorney, within corporate practice group
- 70+ wpm typing speed required
- Strong organizational skills
If you would like to learn more about the Corporate Legal Assistant position, then please submit your resume, in Word format ASAP!