Trustpoint.One is pleased to be assisting a top global firm with its search for an experienced Corporate Markets Paralegal to work closely with and provide support to its Capital Markets group. A BA/BS and 2+ years of experience in a corporate transactional practice group is required. In addition, the ideal Corporate Markets Paralegal candidate will have knowledge of entity formation and experience with due diligence reviews along with a high attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual eager to launch a career in this field.
- Incorporate, amend, qualify and dissolve business entities
- Order certified charter and good standing documents
- Assist in due diligence reviews
- Act as liaison with financial printers and the SEC
- Draft ancillary documents under attorney supervision, including secretary certificates, bylaws, resolutions, notes, stock certificates, stock powers, collateral receipt letters, etc.
- Proofread and revise transaction documents
- Prepare documents for execution
- Notarize, review and distribute
- Prepare closing binders and distribute in a timely fashion
The job offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Qualified individuals who are interested in the Corporate Markets Paralegal opening should submit a resume for immediate consideration.