Trustpoint One is assisting a prestigious law firm in its search for a Corporate Associate three to five years of experience to join the Minneapolis office, primarily providing support to the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group. The firm offers opportunities for advancement within a collegial and dynamic environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits.
Corporate M & A Attorney Job Responsibilities:
- Assist clients navigate and execute a full range of M&A deals that accomplish their strategic objectives;
- Work on a wide variety of corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, corporate restructurings, recapitalizations, strategic partnerships, cross-border transactions, auctions, takeover defense, fund formation, and private equity and venture capital investments, as well as corporate governance, capital raising, securities law, public company reporting and technology transactions.
- Three to five years of corporate experience, including substantial mergers and acquisitions experience;
- Experience working in the business/corporate group of a large law firm;
- Strong communication and writing skills; and
- Top academic credentials;
- Minnesota bar admission preferred.
If you’d like to learn more about the Corporate M & A Attorney position in Minneapolis please
submit your resume in Word format.