Trustpoint.One is pleased to be partnering with an AmLaw 100 law firm in their search for an experienced Corporate Paralegal to join their team. The position can be located in California, Seattle, New York City or Washington, D.C. This direct-hire position will assist Corporate Attorneys with sophisticated transactions. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file Articles of Incorporation/Organization, state qualifications, organizational and related documents.
- Prepare documents for transactions such as closing statements, UCC searches and filings,
- File annual reports in states where corporations are incorporated and/or qualified to do business and maintains capitalization tables as well as stock and options ledgers.
- Organize documents and closing books in connection with corporate transactions such as acquisitions and mergers.
- Develop, monitor and update closing checklists, perform Blue Sky research and filings, maintains minute books (hard copy and electronic), and manage data rooms and matter file
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Corporate paralegal In a law firm or corporate legal department.
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe.
- A team player who is looking for professional growth.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently and graciously interact with Associates, Partners, Paralegals and all staff members.
This position offers the qualified Corporate Paralegal the opportunity to work with industry leaders in a global law firm. Highly collegial environment, strong compensation and benefits offered. Hybrid remote / in-office work.
Interested and qualified Corporate Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.