Exciting opportunity to join the Mountain View office of a highly respected global law firm! Trustpoint.One is working with an exceptional client, on their need for an experienced Corporate Paralegal. The Corporate Paralegal should possess strong Section 16 experience and will play an integral role in assisting the capital markets group, with duties that will include:
- Preparation of various transactional documents including - Section 16 filings, FINRA filings, closing documents, resolutions, corporate minutes, etc.
- Building spreadsheets related to voluminous matters
- Provide support related to IPO and public company matters
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned
- 5+ years of corporate transactional experience within law firm or in-house environment
- Bachelor degree and/or paralegal certificate is required
- Experience with capitalization maintenance platforms - CapMx, ShareWorks, etc.
- Prior experience with Section 16 filings is necessary
- Substantial experience with Excel spreadsheets is required
Interested and qualified Corporate Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.