Trustpoint One has collaborated with a multinational company to provide legal talent on a long-term interim basis. Reporting to the Assistant General Counsel, the Dallas based Corporate Paralegal will support the Legal Department's objective to assist the consumer products team.
Corporate Paralegal Responsibilities:
- Assist the complex transactions team on the global level in business matters dealing with
marketing, sales, real estate, construction and technology;
- Assist with corporate contracts in an online database.
- Support marketing and promotional initiatives.
- Support training and identify and lead process improvements to develop best practices and optimize and scale marketing legal review services.
- Assist with equity-related matters. Interface with many internal groups (Tech, Finance, Tax, Treasury, Marketing).
- Assist with other legal responsibilities as needed.
- A Four-Year College Degree (BA or BS) + Paralegal Certificate;
- Documented years of relevant work experience;
- High level of integrity, with strong work ethic and technically savvy;
- Proven abilities to collaborate well with others in a diverse work environment;
- Bilingual (English/Japanese) is a plus.
Paralegals that possess the aforementioned skills are encouraged to submit a resume in Word format.