Trustpoint One is assisting a modern and progressive law firm representing clients across a multiple industries. The firm has an opening for a Paralegal with 2-5 years of corporate transactional experience to support the firm’s business team in the Chicago office.
Paralegal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assisting in the creation and organization of legal entities.
• Drafting corporate resolutions.
• Maintaining and updating company record books and stock records.
• Ordering and summarizing UCC searches.
• Assisting with merger and acquisition transactions to include:
o Drafting ancillary documents.
o Organizing and compiling closing documents.
o Coordinating closing meetings.
• Prioritizes work and monitors deadlines.
• Enters, reviews, and corrects time charges timely.
• 2-5 years’ experience with corporate transaction work.
• Paralegal degree/certificate, or equivalent combination of experience.
• Proficient command of the English language and standard grammar rules.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Ability to adapt to workplace stressors and competing priorities.
• Maintain client confidentiality.
• Attention to detail.
• Interpersonal skills.
If you possess the aforementioned qualifications and would like to learn more about the Paralegal position in Chicago, Illinois, please submit your resume in Word format.