Trustpoint.One has partnered with our client, a National law firm, on their need for an experienced Corporate Paralegal in their Minneapolis offices. The right candidate for this role would possess a strong background in a law office, focusing on corporate and securities matters. This a permanent/direct hire opportunity offering a competitive compensation package and benefits, with responsibilities that will include - drafting corporate resolutions, preparation of various corporate documents (creation/dissolution of entities, organization documents, etc.), maintaining corporate records and stock records, order and analysis of UCC searches, and assist and draft documents related to M&A matters.
- 3+ years' experience within in a law office, handling corporate/business matters
- Prior securities experience is helpful
- Paralegal degree/certificate OR equivalent combination of experience
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their current resume for immediate consideration.