Trustpoint has partnered with a top-ranked law firm in their search for a Corporate Paralegal for their growing team in NYC. The ideal candidate for this position will have 3+ years of experience as a Corporate Paralegal with a wide range of skills covering Start Up (Private Company) matters. In this Corporate Paralegal role, your responsibilities will include:
- Incorporating technology and life sciences companies;
- Corporate records management;
- Stock option plan implementation and administration;
- Venture capital financings;
- Blue sky research;
- CapMx, Carta and Shareworks equity management, and
- Mergers & Acquisitions.
- 3+ years of Corporate Paralegal experience (private company).
- Exemplary communication, research and organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a highly demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Excel skills required.
- A four-year degree and/or a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program required.
The position will be located in the firm's Manhattan office. Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.