Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with a leading international law firm in its search for a Corporate Paralegal to join the Structured Transactions Practice Group. The position will report to the group’s Paralegal Manager.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Drafting legal agreements and transaction documentation.
- Managing deal closings and taking responsibility of all closing mechanics.
- Frequent communication with many high-profile clients and third parties.
- Forming corporations, limited liability companies, and statutory trusts.
- Drafting officer certificates, resolutions and incumbency certificates.
- Preparing and reviewing SEC filings, UCC financing statements/amendments, and specimen securities.
- Compiling and distributing final deal documentation.
- Post-closing responsibilities such as assembling closing sets consisting of all transaction documents and opinions.
- Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 1-year prior relevant experience. Paralegal experience and a background in transactional practice is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel), as well as PDF software;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in a professional environment to interact effectively with clients.
- Strict attention to detail for document review and preparation.
- Ability to multi-task a variety of assignments concurrently while under time constraints.
- Self-starter who will take ownership of projects but always remain a team player.
- Flexibility with overtime required.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.