Trustpoint.one has partnered with a leading AmLaw 100 law firm in their search for an experienced Corporate Paralegal to support the Attorneys in the Firm’s Chicago office on either a contract or direct hire basis. The Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for duties that will include:
- Organization, preparation and filing of Articles of Incorporation
- Preparation of closing statements
- UCC searches and filings
- Organization of closing binders and minute books
- Perform Blue Sky research and filings
- Additional transaction-related duties as needed
The qualified Corporate Paralegal will have at least 5+ years of experience handling corporate transactions, ideally from a law firm. A Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred. Experience with Blue Sky filings is a strong plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside industry leaders and support the corporate transactions of high-profile clients. Very strong compensation offered. Work is hybrid of remote and in-office.
Interested and qualified Corporate Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.