Trustpoint One is assisting a national leading law firm in its search for a Corporate Paralegal to join the Dallas office. The Paralegal will interact with clients, vendors, outside counsel, experts, lawyers and staff across all of the firm’s offices. Paralegals with effective oral and written communications skills and at least 5 years of experience are encouraged to apply.
Corporate Paralegal Job Responsibilities:
- Perform due diligence including UCC and litigation searches, provides analysis of results
- Assist with closings and general corporate matters, including but not limited to lien
searches, public filings, and related research
- Draft corporate-related documentation and correspondence for the assigning attorney
- Interact directly with clients; inspire confidence and capable of dealing with clients in
- Assist with preparation of documentation for amendments, withdrawals, mergers, and
dissolutions of corporations, partnerships, and/or limited liability companies
- Assist with various corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions
- Establishes and maintain relationships with key contacts with governmental authorities
- Bachelor’s degree and/or ABA-approved paralegal degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of related paralegal experience
- High level of comfort with technology and legal research
- Experience conducting due diligence reviews and obtaining documents from
various governmental agencies
- Possess the ability to manage and coordinate competing deadlines, due diligence, and
other important transaction dates
- Possess attention to detail, ability to plan and take initiative and accomplish tasks
- Thrive within a team-driven environment, prioritize assignments, and delegate when necessary
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed and flexibility to travel as needed
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.