Trustpoint has partnered with a top-ranked law firm in their search for a Corporate Paralegal for their growing team in NYC. The ideal candidate for this position will have 2+ years of experience as Corporate Paralegal with a wide range of skills covering Capital Markets and Public Company matters. In this Corporate Paralegal role, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting attorneys in IPO and public company matters
- Preparing registration statements, numerical backup spreadsheets, and beneficial ownership tables, '34 act, Section 16 reporting, Rule 144 and legend removal letters, transfer agent onboarding, stock exchange applications, FINRA filings, selling stockholder matters, closing documents, closing volumes and board resolutions and minutes.
- 2+ years of paralegal experience with corporate and transactional matters
- Experience with '34 act, Section 16 filings, beneficial ownership rules, legend removal opinions and other securities matters.
- Experience in capitalization maintenance platforms like CapMx, ShareWorks, Carta or similar systems.
- The ability to multi-task in a highly demanding, deadline driven environment.
- Exemplary communication, research and organizational skills.
- Substantial experience with Excel spreadsheets.
- A four-year degree and/or a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program required.
The position will be located in the firm's Manhattan office. Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.