Exciting opportunity to join the New York City office of a highly respected global law firm! Trustpoint.One is working with an exceptional client, on their need for a Corporate Paralegal with experience working on Private Equity and M&A matters. The Corporate Paralegal should possess strong corporate transactional experience as this position is an integral role in within the Firm’s corporate department. The Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for duties that will include:
- Preparation of various transactional documents including – officer’s certificates, corporate resolutions, stock powers, etc.
- Review and revise agreements that include asset and stock purchases
- Draft closing checklists, signature pages, exhibits
- Prepare closing documents and files, assist in all phases of corporate closings
- Manage document database
- Serve as Mentor for junior Paralegals
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned
- 5+ years of corporate transactional experience within law firm environment
- Bachelor degree and/or paralegal certificate is required
- Experience with document management platforms such as DeskSite
- Prior experience conducting due diligence reviews
- Exceptional interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Ability to travel (light) and work overtime when needed
Interested and qualified Corporate Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.