Trustpoint One is proud to collaborate with a leading law firm in its search for an Attorney to support the Global Chief Privacy Officer. The highly analytic Attorney will join a 3 person team based in Philadelphia on a temporary basis. The position can be remote but Attorneys in the Philadelphia area have the option of working out of the firm’s local office.
Attorney Job Responsibilities:
- Data mapping and record or processing;
- Legitimate Interest Assessments and Data Protection Impact Assessments;
- Compliance Initiative Overflow;
- Vendor Review Overflow
- Juris Doctor;
- Admitted, in good standing to the Bar of the state in which Attorneys reside;
- Possess strong writing skills
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in data privacy regulation and contracts review;
- IAPP certification is a plus;
- Experience with privacy auditing and/compliance a plus.
Interested and qualified Data Privacy Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume and writing sample in Word format, for immediate consideration.